1/2 Green Bell Pepper
Garlic Powder or a few Garlic Cloves
3 or more stalks of Celery
1 stalk of Green Onion
Prime Rib Steak
1. First you season your meat.
2. If for any reason you're unfamiliar with how to season meat, just visit my spice page to learn how!
3. Next, you chop your onions. That is covered in the how to cook section of my food pages.
4. Saute your onions down first on medium, get them started caramelizing.
5. Add the rest of the veggies as you get them chopped.
6. Once you have a good start on your veggies, add the seasoned steak.
7. Raise the heat to medium/high and start turning the steak around in your pan.
8. Keep turning the steak until you see a nice brown/blackening to your meat.
9. Keep the meat turning in your pan to avoid burning it.
10. You're going to feel like you're burning the meat, just keep turning it.
11. The meat and pan will start to dry up, just add a very small amount of water.
12. As your food is cooking you will need to keep adding small amounts of water.
13. If you add too much water, turn the heat up and let the water cook down.
14. Just keep turning your meat. If you keep turning the meat, it won't burn.
15. Scoop and pour the veggies over the meat to smother it, then push the meat down.
16. Your veggies will start to brown over as they absorb the flavor of the meat.
17. Add a little more water to the steak and then cook it down once or twice more.
18. Now you should have a nice gravy consistency and it's ready to serve!
You can cook it with whatever sides you like. For Example: Tonight I made mine with Organic Black Beans with butter, garlic powder, onion powder, and mozzarella cheese added to it and it was delicious. But the traditional Cajun way to serve this is typically with rice to soak up the gravy. It is usually complimented with Mac and Cheese or Smothered Potatoes(We will get into Smothered Potatoes very soon).